Wednesday, August 21, 2013

FREE Virtual Place Value Number Board

As you will find out, my first grader and I love RightStart Math. We are right smack in the middle of the B lessons. RightStart has a lot of manipulatives which really equals a lot of money for these pockets. With the C lessons (we should start in January), I'll probably make a lot of my own manipulatives to use with the many that carry over from the ones we use now.

One manipulative RightStart doesn't use is a place value flipchart. Of course I save those $15-$20 and made my own, but can't put my hands on it right now. I've been able to find all the other manipulatives online, but of course this one is missing in action.  Until now...

It's a flash place value board that I made for times of place value confusion. Pretty basic, huh? But just what my Lyla needed. Later maybe I'll add base 10 blocks... Enjoy!

Here's a LINK.

PS  This will not work in any device that does not support .swf files.

No comments:

Post a Comment