Friday, October 18, 2013

Brag Post

We've had a very busy week, but I had to take the time to congratulate Lyla on a job well done. She was very nervous about her cheerleading debut, but she got there and did wonderfully. She didn't want to leave when it was time to go. Last week was grandparents week or grandparent's day, or something, and we were all very moved by what she wrote about her grandmother. Usually, I would make her correct her writing, but I'll probably just let this one rest. Just know that grandma will be on a spelling list somewhere. Then, we learn that according to the STAR reading test, my DD is reading on a 5.3 grade level. Lastly, her fabulous report card. I don't know if mine ever looked this great. I am very proud. Check out the pics below.

CLICK TO ENLARGE AND REDUCE

No comments:

Post a Comment